Available In-Person and Online!
One-on-one yoga classes are a powerful way to grow your personal practice. In a private lesson, you receive individual attention and support tailored to your unique circumstances and preferences. Whether you want to nail down the basics, advance your skill set or simply prefer the safe and familiar environment of your own home, a customized session will help you get the most out of your time on the mat.
- Practice from the safe and familiar environment of your own home. Some people find that a quiet, individual class is more comfortable than a group class. With no one else around, you don’t have to feel self-conscious about being watched or worried that you won’t be able to keep up.
- Get personalized guidance and support. Private lessons are tailored to your individual preferences and goals. Whether you want to explore a particular aspect of the practice, advance your skill set, or just can’t find the class you’re looking for at a local studio, customized sessions will help you get the most out of your time on the mat.
- Work around your busy schedule. If you can’t find a class that fits into your daily routine or you’re struggling to make it to the studio on time, bring the class to you when it works best for your calendar.
- Learn the basics. Brand new to yoga but don’t feel ready to jump into group classes? Private lessons will help you get familiar with the practice and help you build confidence in your ability.
- Work around an injury. If you are recovering from an injury and want to learn how to modify your practice, private lessons can help you work with your particular challenges in a therapeutic, nurturing way – and at the right pace.
- Give the gift of yoga. Gift certificates for private lessons are a unique and meaningful gift for your friends and loved ones.
HOW IT WORKS
We will start with a free consultation and have a conversation about your interests and intentions for your practice, your current state of health, and the goals you’d like to work towards. I can meet you where you are on your journey and curate a practice that is perfect for you!
Private lessons can be held virtually via Zoom or FaceTime, on location at Mountain Zen Yoga Studio, or in person in the comfort of your own home.
To prepare for the first session, you will need to set up a yoga space (if online/at home) and have a yoga mat. Having props isn’t required, but they are a great way to deepen your practice and they’re also great for beginners to remain in poses more comfortably. Some props might include a yoga strap, yoga blocks, bolsters, or blankets. Many things around the house can be substituted as props, such as books, pillows, towels, etc.
WHAT YOU RECIEVE
- Free initial consultation
- Personally tailored yoga classes to fit you and your goals
- Individual attention and adjustments for an optimal experience
- Progressive plan for you to maintain your home practice
- Ongoing email or text message support for your practice over the duration of the sessions
READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR PRACTICE?
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
“I’ve taken both public classes and personal sessions with Caroline, and I must say, as both were fabulous, my individual session was incredible. She intently listened to my history and goals and even offered up additional information and ideas. Together we built a long term plan for my practice and I believe her guidance will help me immensely both mentally and physically.”Leigha, Student